Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SEIKO 5 #SNK617K1 Watch


Seiko 5 is a product line under SEIKO, and the watch has the following 5 attributes:

1. Automatic

2. Water Resistant

3. Shock Resistant

4. Date

5. Day

Thus, it is called the SEIKO 5.....



So, I just bought myself a Seiko 5 watch today, which cost me RM250. It's not an expensive watch compare with the Seiko Premier or Criteria product line.... So what makes me so in love with the watch??

The old school design for Seiko 5 and its See-thru mineral crystal back cover are the main attraction for me while choosing a watch. Of course, budget would be my main concern for choosing it as well.... With the price I think is worth to get an automatic watch rather than normal battery powered watch, and it's a Seiko, Stainless Steel, and it's elegant.... Here's the specifications for my Seiko 5:


CASE Solid Stainless - steel with Gloss finishing
-Thickness -- 11mm
-Diameter -- 37mm

Glass Scratch resistant hardlex crystal

Calander Day and Date

Weight around 125g (which is quite heavy)

Water
Resistant 30 meter

Caseback See-thru mineral crystal back cover (Which I like the most)

Movement 21 Jewels Automatic self winding mechanical

Case width ~37mm

Model No #SNK617K1

So here's the watch:








No comments:

Post a Comment