Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Erase all content and Settings" in Iphone

Wooosh... This really caused me a lot of troubles....

My previous post only stated that I've done with all the unblock and jailbreak process for Iphone and ready to use it.... However, it just happen in a sudden after I chose the setting as stated on the title!!!

Alright, my intention was just to clear all the contacts, messages, photos, and others settings in the phone by the previous user. After that only I realize that the setting is equal to "delete iphone", meaning that all the apps, settings, songs, and even firmware will be restored to factory setting.

So, no choice but have to terminate it and turn my iphone in DFU mode to upgrade the firmware again.... haiz... When the process ended, I got shocked again coz it showed that my iphone is not activated.... Only Emergency call is allowed!!! Almost fainted but luckily with we have Google in this world... haha...

Actually this incident is quite good for me coz I've figure out another method which is easier to jailbreak the iphone. This time I was using BlackRa1n RC3, which is a new software and it's even able to jailbreak iphone 3Gs...

Click on this link BlackRa1n RC3, and follow the steps inside to Activate and Jailbreak the iphone....

So, when you received an Iphone next time and it still non-activated, this thread might help you a lot as the previous way that relates to emergency call is harder and consume much more time...

Have a nice day ahead and give it a try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment