Monday, July 27, 2009

Logitech G15 Keyboard + Razer Death Adder Mice + Razer ExactMat




After big spending on my i7 rig, now it's time to buy a set of gaming keyboard and mice.... Not a tough choice either, as keyboard will go for Logitech and mice + mat will go for Razer for sure!!! At first plan to buy G19, but it cost RM588!!! What the heck!! I could have bought 2 G15 for that price and still got money left..... So, not much ch
oice, take the G15 although it's out for quite long time ago, but considering the reviews from users it's still a nice and worthy gaming keyboard.

Here's my newly bought G15:


Erm... overall it's still nice, sleek design, but what i dislike is only the backlight which is orange colour. I would have prefer it to be in blue coz all the LED in my rig is blue colour... The key is soft, easy to press, and when it comes to gaming it's just perfect!!


For the mice and mat, I have chosen Razer Death Adder and ExactMat. Death Adder is powered by 1800dpi 3G infrared sensor, giving the enough response for gaming. Since i'm using full resolution 22" LCD, 1800dpi would be enough for me although Razer Mamba looks attrative for me.... haha...

Razer Death Adder on ExactMat

Whole set of gaming keyboard and mice

So i think I gotta freeze my update for my i7 rig although I'm still eager to getting an Gaming Headset!! What to do, budget constrain and gotta save money for my studies also... However, bad news is my Fuji Xerox laser printer seems like dying ... Haiz.. Have to look for nice offer again during this coming PC Fair... Poor...










No comments:

Post a Comment