Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Morning

It's Monday morning and quite weird for me to wake up so early!!! Well, the reason why is I have to fetch my father to KLIA for his flight to Myanmar for working trip. Woke up 7 in the morning, then depart around 8 from my house, takes about half hour to reach the airport. On the journey back, spend another 30 minutes to reach my house again, and I decided to take my breakfast at the shops nearby. So, jz reached my house and starting blogging again, but actually I have to rush my MED2 report since it's already week 9 for my studies, and guess what, it's due on week 11... Well, maybe for me it's still early coz I'm kinda last minute work person, but this time I have to work with other coursemates as requested by our lecturer, so no more last minute work but hv to complete it ASAP.... The assignment requires us to design a wheelchair, by either creating a new one or make some improvements on current wheelchair. I would say that this is a quite tough assignment as I have to work with the others which I dunno before, and 5 of us gather together just for the assignment. At first it was hard to decide our direction coz we all have our own ideas and we were not dare to ban each other's ideas as well coz we were still not close enough!!! So what to do, have to spends for weeks on brainstorm, designing, add-ons, and the rest of tiny matters which have to consider also. However, till now we still haven't finalize our design yet due to the restrictions on solid works drawing... haha... We already have a good design, and I'll apply in my reports, but once we couldn't able to draw it out on CAD software, I think we have to change the design again!!! haiz... Well, I would say that my group members are cooporative, willing to work and they're all full of ideas!! This is why I also have to catch up to complete my reports or otherwise I'll be the one who will slow down the progress... Hmm, better start my work now or else I'm not going to finish it by today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment