Friday, August 7, 2009

Portable Wheelchair Assignment


It's 7 in the morning and guess what, I just completed my wheelchair assignment 3D Solidwork Rendering and Report!!! Still not feeling to sleep so decided to post a blog first....

Credit will be given to Chen Yao Qing for sure as without his help I would not have completed this in time. Thx for the guidance on Photo View rendering software.... Here's few picture after my editting for the Solid work drawing:


this is how does the wheel chair looks like
With detachable cushion so can be used in toilet as well

This is the 1st rendering done by me

Foldable frame

meal table and adjustable height arm rest


footrest



Adjustable height wheel chair

Adjustable back rest as well

Of course this is just simple to be done and still can be improved. Yao Qing plz don't laugh at me when u see this as this is produced by a newbie in 3D rendering... haha...

Overall it's quite nice to do this rendering as it was not as hard as I think before. But, one thing for sure is your PC must be powerful enough in order to run this smoothly!!! Even my newly bought i7 processor also have to wait for few seconds to respond and when Photo View rendering my image, 100% full usage of 4 cores 8 threads!!!!! What the heck coz I never thought of my proc can be fullly utilize since the first day i bought it... Luckily I'm engineering student but not designer students... Otherwise I would hv to change my pc frequently... lolx....









2 comments:

aLexandron said...

Lolx ... You so clever one ... If not you also cannot master it easily la ... Now ... You have learnt something new in your life already ... Hope you use those knowledge and do more well in your coming assignment lolx .. Keep it up ... Good Luck ...

p/s: If not understand, don't feel hesitate to ask me lolx ...

EZ Lite Cruiser said...

Nice post, this is really beneficial for us.
portable wheelchair

Post a Comment